Terms and Conditions
To gain access to this site and enjoy all of its features, you’ll need to agree to the terms and conditions of use contained in it. You’ll also agree to comply with any local laws that applies to you. Failure to agree with these terms means you won’t be granted access to this site. All information found in this site are protected by all copyright laws and applicable trade mark law.
- By agreeing to these terms, you will have to ensure that your address is in an adequate coverage area, without this, we will not be able to process your order. YOU CAN REQUEST FOR A COVERAGE CHECK at [email protected]
- You will be provided with a ready–to–use sim card in your package. It will also come with the sim card information that has the 19-digit number in the SIM card that will be used later in the future for any service reference or activation request. You will also get all necessary information and instructions that will make the activation process faster.
- We do not ship orders during weekends or in federal holidays. It may take 3–5 working days to get your order.
- The location, Land terrain, building structures and frequencies used determine the speed of the data service. This means we cannot guarantee to provide speed guarantee during use to anyone.
- Our service is provided “AS IS”. We are not able to guarantee specific upload/download speeds or latency. Service speed is susceptible to many factors and can vary from place to place, we have seen speeds of as low as 1Mbps and up to 3000Mbps, for this reason we will not offer any refund in full or partial once the store return or satisfaction guarantee period have expired: 7 days for service and 30 days for equipment.
- You will have to agree to our policies on data usage that you have read on the Eligibility and Coverage page.
- The service provided by us is a prepaid-service and it will not be pro-rated.
- The activation, shipping fees and the SIM Card cost are not refundable, and are not included in our 7-day return policy.
- 7-day satisfaction guarantee policy period starts from the day you receive the order. You will have 7 days to generate a service ticket to make a request for return or cancellation of your service. Equipment has to be shipped back at your own expense within 10 days after the RMA issuance. After the 7-day satisfaction guarantee and 30 days hardware in-store warranty period expire no refunds will be offered and no return will be accepted.
- Autopay cancellation requests have to be received at least 24 hours before the next scheduled payment to be processed that billing cycle, cancellations requests received after this time will be processed the next billing cycle and no refund will be offered.
- Ensure that you read the billing policies which is found on the choose a Plan page.
- The service is provided on a month-to-month or multi-month prepaid basis and customers may choose to stop or restart at any time. However, a reactivation request is received after 7 days you will be charged for a reactivation fee and a new SIM card purchase will be required.
- All advertised offers are for first time buyer/household and can’t be combined unless specified otherwise.
2. Use License
a. You will be given the permission to download one copy of the materials temporarily (either information or software) you’ll find personal or non-commercial transitory view only from the My1Wifi.com website. We are only granting you a license and not transferring the title. Using this license, you may not:
a. Improve or directly copy this material.
b. Be allowed to use the material commercially or displayed for any commercial or non-commercial purposes.
c. You don’t have permission to reconstruct or reverse engineer any of the software found in my1Wifi.com’s website.
d. Take out any proprietary notes or any copyright of this material.
e. Take out the material to another site or replicate the material in any way in another server.
b. My1Wifi.com may stop you from using this license if any of the restrictions provided above are violated. You would have to destroy any of the materials you have downloaded once your license has been terminated.
All materials found in the My1Wifi.com website is found on a “as is” basis. There are no provisions of warranty by My1Wifi.com and thus this is a disclaimer that any warranties, which may as well include implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, and any violation on an intellectual property right.
Also, there is no warranty by MyWifi.com as regard the likely results, accuracy as well as how reliable the materials may be when used on this website or the representation of the materials in any other site linked to our website.
On no account will My1Wifi.com or any of its supplier be held responsible for any connection problems, which may include limitation or loss of profit as a result of business interruption, that may happen when the materials on the My1Wifi.com site cannot be used or are not accessible even after it has been notified to their representatives the possibility of such network problems. Due to the inability of some regions or jurisdiction to permit limitations on implied warranties or the limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not affect you.
5. Revisions and Errata
There is no expressed warranty in the materials provided in My1Wifi.com Internet website to be accurate, current or complete. The information found in the content of My1Wifi.com website may include typographical, technical or photographic errors. The materials may be changed at any time without any prior notice from My1Wifi.com, however there is no guarantee for regular and frequent update.
No review has been done by My1Wifi.com network as regard the links on its site and so it will not be held responsible for the contents on any of this links. Links found on the My1Wifi.com site does not mean that the links have been endorsed by My1Wifi.com. Users should bear in mind that using any of such links is at their own risk.
7. Service costs and fees
Customers are responsible for paying the cost of their plans and any fees associated with the service in full and on time, failure to do so will cause service interruption and subsequently service termination, at this point if customers wish to reinstate their service they will have to create a new account and pay for a new service including but not limited to a new SIM card, activation fee, shipping fee, etc. Additionally, customers are responsible for reporting any errors related to billing and paying all unpaid bills in their account, including late fees or any other fee related to late payments generated due to failure to comply with this requirement.
8. Refunds and Returns
My1Wifi.com offers a 7-day money back guarantee on all their plans as well as 30-day return period for hotspot devices purchased in our store. All refund and return requests have to be initiated by the account holder/subscriber by creating a service ticket from their dashboard. Returns have to include all original accessories, packaging and gifts if applicable. All returns received will be inspected and if found different from when shipped a restocking fee will apply.
My1Wifi.com will give a refund for the cost paid of the Product or Service, excluding any fees like shipping charges, activation and any transaction charge which has been deducted on Kickstarter/Indiegogo, Stripe, etc., SIM card cost is not refundable. All returned products should be in new condition, and should include original packaging and accessories.
Paypal accepted only for orders under $50 and shipping to the billing address, orders paid with Paypal that don’t follow this policy will be automatically cancelled and the payment will be refunded minus the transaction fee generated during the purchase.
9. Not for Resale or Distribution
My1Wifi.com data service is provided for end users only, it is for personal or small business use only, under no circumstance reselling or distributing for pay or free is allowed, including but not limited to free guest Wi-Fi, paid hotspot networks, public sharing, etc. We reserve the right to terminate any account that has a higher-than-normal usage and no refund will be offered.
10. Abuse Policy
We are authorized resellers of the three biggest mobile service providers in the country, they require us to prevent abuse of their service, mostly to avoid network congestion, that’s why carriers send alerts when they find unusual high data usage, as well as our system monitors clients’ behavior and flags accounts that have unusual high data consumption, when possible we will try to contact those users with a usage warning and if it doesn’t improve those account will be terminated with no refund. If you have further questions about this please contact us.
We encourage our clients to contact us if they have any issue before starting any payment dispute, we are always happy to help our customers to make things right.
12. Shipping Insurance
All orders are shipped insured for the full amount against not delivered/received due to any external cause while in the care, custody or control of the United States Postal Service (USPS) or private parcel carriers during transit from our premises to locations within the United States of America (including its possessions and trusts). This insurance coverage doesn’t cover damaged items or lost after delivery.
We’ll use your contact information to reach you regarding account, order updates or if we need to contact you for any other issue, the contact details we can use include email address, phone number and registered mailing address, and the meanings of communication include but are not limited to phone calls, SMS or text messages, email, direct mail, etc.
15. Governing Law
The laws of the State of Florida governs all claims relating to the My1Wifi.com website with no regard for its conflict or the provisions of the law.
16. Special Discounts, Coupons and Offers.
My1Wifi.com, at its own discretion, can modify or discountinue any discount without advanced notice. My1Wifi.com can also cancel any special discount or offer that a customer has received if that discount has been improperly used.
17. Autopay Discount.
Autopay discount is an offer created to reward customer’s loyalty, it gives customers a very agresive discount in exchange of paying for our service uninterruptedly. Customers that apply for autopay discount agree to make at least 2 automatic payments, for the same or different service plan, if a customer decides to discontinue their service after their trial period has expired and only one payment has been made, they will be responsible to pay for the discount received, that is the difference between the amount paid with autopay discount and a payment for the same service plan without discount.
If you still have any question regarding our policies, you can send us an email at [email protected]