- Before or during the gathering individual data, we will disclose the reasons for which data is being gathered.
- We will gather and use individual data exclusively with the purpose of satisfying those reasons determined by us and for other viable purposes, unless we get the consent individually or as legally necessary.
- We will hold individual data as long as essential for the satisfaction of those purposes.
- We will gather individual data by lawful and reasonable methods and, where suitable, with the information or approval of the individual in question.
- Personal information will be pertinent to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree fundamental for those reasons, it should be precise, complete, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by reasonable security shields against loss or robbery, just as unapproved access, exposure, copying, use or change.
- We will make readily accessible to client’s data about our term, conditions and policies on identifying with the management of individual data.
We strive to conducting our activities in accordance with these policies in order to ensure that the confidentiality of our customer’s information is safe and secured.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors place an order on the site, we collect the data shown in the checkout form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account with us, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Spam detection and user blocking
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service, this includes login attempts and user access blocking. This process is fully automated and generates a report that will stay on our system to prevent future spam attempts. If you think your access was blocked by mistake, please send us an email to [email protected], with your user ID, IP address and an explanation of why you may have been blocked.